Spa and Wellness
Our Massage Therapists at Highland City Club offer Swedish, Deep Tissue, Injury Recovery, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Craniosacral Elements, Neuromuscular Retraining, Kinesiotaping, and more.
If your schedule permits, a 30 minute sauna session is included before your massage. We have a shower on site if you’d like to use it between your sauna and massage.
Our menu is simple. Your massage will be fully customized, based on a conversation before the massage, and hopefully, through the long relationship we develop with you! So, choose 60 or 90 minutes, and enjoy!
If you are unable to find a time that works for you within our online availability please email: email@example.com and we will arrange for a time that works for you. Thank you!
Managing Director and Massage Therapist
- 13+ years of experience in health and fitness.
- BS in Kinesiology
- Certified Personal Trainer & Yoga Instructor
- Certified in Thai Massage & Kinesio Taping
- Former Anatomy/Physiology Instructor at Mecca School of Massage
- Relaxes dysfunctional muscle patterns in your body.
- Rewires the body to work correctly.
- Strengthens the body through exercise to prevent dysfunction (pain) from returning